Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Morning Commute

I grabbed a short video using my iPhone of part of my morning commute to the scallop grounds today. Most days I am the first to leave the dock and head out. A lot of Nantucket is still asleep when I'm headed out and never get to see the sunrise that I see every day.

Here's a shot I took of the sunrise on Tuesday, December 6. Sorry about the poor quality. It was taken with my iPhone. Hopefully you'll "get the picture."



BUCK OF THE WEEK:
I set up one of my trail cameras in a new (to me) area of the island and was rewarded with a nice 10-point buck. This is the biggest buck I have recorded on any of my trail cams. I'm hoping he survives shotgun season as I want to look for his sheds later in the winter.




1 comment:

Sharon said...

The video is so beautiful, Martie. What a ride to work you have!

Sharon