Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Diving For Bay Scallops

My buddy Tim Mooney is a diver. He has been diving for bay scallops for a long time. He recently got an underwater camera and filmed while he was diving for scallops. Here are a couple of videos Tim shot.
Thanks, Tim!





Buck(s) Of The Week:
I set up one of my trail cams recently in the moors and had it record video this time. I captured two young bucks sparring. They are not fighting, just playing. The real fighting is during the rut which begins soon.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a great post, Martie. I really enjoyed seeing Tim harvesting the scallops. I had no idea how that was done. The deer video was wonderful. And the picture at the top of your post about the moonrise over a crowded waterfront is stunning.

Sharon

Martie said...

Thanks, Sharon. At some point during the commercial scallop season this winter, Tim is going to dive on one of my dredges as I'm towing it along the bottom with my boat and videotape the process. Should be interesting. Stay tuned!