Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

11/12/2007

I shot the above video clip from my boat today while heading out to the scalloping grounds. It was yet another beautiful day to be out on the water. Here's a shot of the sunrise-




Captain Harvey heading in-


Bill Blount's boat-



The scallops are still very very very thick out there. I usually only have to make one to two tows for my five bushel limit every day. There seems to be no let up in sight. The price paid to the fishermen went from $11 per pound to $9 per pound as of last Friday.

There were a few draggers and sea scallopers in here over the weekend. One of which was the Luso American 1. She's been around a long time. It's interesting to see these guys maneuver The Luso American 1 inside the Boat Basin when she only has one screw-


This little sea scalloper was in as well. I've never seen her here before-

No comments: